The 9th Annual Instructor Training Seminar is scheduled for Sunday, October 8, 2017, through Friday, October 13, 2017, at the Florida Public Safety Institute! You can register for the event here.
Check out a preview for last year’s seminar here!
A quick rundown of this year’s seminar is as follows:
- Pistol Match, 2:00-4:00 P.M., Cost $25.00 (Sponsored by Armada Ammunition)
- Opening Ceremonies, 10:00 A.M-12:00 P.M. (Speaker Kimberly Gist) – Conference Center
- Leadership Seminar, 1:30 P.M.-4:30 P.M. – Dining Hall
- Vendor Night, 6:00 P.M.-8:30 P.M. (Sponsored by Star & Shield) – Conference Center
- Vendor Viewing, 7:30 A.M.-12:00 P.M. (Breakfast Served – Sponsored by Galls,inc.) – Conference Center
- Car Down Contest, 10:00 A.M.
- BBQ Night, 5:30 P.M.-7:30 P.M. – Behind Dining Hall
- Hospitality Night – Marriott Courtyard
- 5K Run for Basic Recruit Scholarships, 5:00-7:00, Cost: $20.00 (Open to the public)
- Closing Ceremonies, 6:30 P.M.-8:30 P.M., Cost $14.00, (VALOR Speaker) – Dining Hall
Additionally, there will be giveaways during Vendor Night on Monday, October 9, 2017! Our attendees love having the opportunity to win raffles for company merchandise. Participating vendors are asked to bring any items to have raffled off. Vendors and presenters can register for the events of the week by contacting Gigi Hawthorne at [email protected]
To learn about more upcoming events, visit this page.